Supco Inline Water Filter 10" Part # RT103000CP
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Mfg Part No.:
High capacity inline water filters for commercial coffee machines, ice machines, or in areas of high water usage.
- Reduces chlorine, sediment, dirt, rust, turbidity, sand and silt in water
- Advanced carbon block technology
- Meets NSF/ANSI standard 42
- Models with Phosphate reduce scale
- Do not use on water that is microbiolobically unsafe, or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection
|Connection:||1 / 4"|
|Flow Rate:||.75 GPM|
|Pressure Requirement:||10 to 125 PSI|
|Temperature:||35°F to 100°F (2°C to 38°C)|
|Filter Media Carbon:||12.5 Cu. In.|
|Filter Media Phosphate:||4 Ounces|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.