Supco Jones Valve Condensate Drain Blow Out Valve Part # JV1
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Mfg Part No.:
The Jones Valve is a simple condensate drain line blow out valve that is inexpensive and easy to use. No more water buckets, no more looking for the other end of the line to install your plug. No more cutting and repairing the drain line.
- Patent Pending
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1/4" Hose connection, male flare w/ Schrader
- 3/4" Condensate line
- Durable, Schedule 40 PVC Material
- Attaches to CO2 or Nitrogen tanks
- Smallest, and easiest to use of all available drain line valves.
- Prepare for changes to ICC International Mechanical Code 307.2.5
- Part of our SUPCO® TradeFox™ Technician-Invented product line
|Condensate line size:||3/4"|
|Hose connection:||1/4" Male Flare w/Schrader|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.