Supco Start Capacitor Part # CS130-156X110
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Mfg Part No.:
SUPCO® capacitors are manufactured with the highest quality components. Our capacitors are manufactured and tested under our high standards and specifications. SUPCO always strives to supply excellent quality products at an economic price.
- Type two
- Made at Supco in Nanchang. Jiangxi, China
- Non-PCB biodegradable synthetic oil
- Dry, electrolytic, non-polarized, types for intermittent duty in AC motors and compressors
- Used where starting torques must be higher in relation to running torques
- Moisture and oil resistant molded phenolic resin or plastic material
- Standard dual blade terminals
- Industry standard case sizes
Capacitor Voltage: 110VAC Agency: UL®, VDE® Capacitor (MFD): 130 to 156 MFD Operating Temperature: -40°F to 149°F (-40°C to 65°C) Dimensions (DIAxH)(INCH): 1-7/16"x2-¾"
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.