FLS52W29--FLAME SENSOR 52W29
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Mfg Part No.:
SUPCO® flame sensors can replace many of the popular sensors in today's furnaces that use hot surface or direct spark ignition systems.
- For Hot Surface Ignition (HSI) systems
- Mount on multiple burners, or adjacent to igniter
- Use with spark ignition and flame sensing
- Alumina ceramic insulator
- Kanthal flame rod material can withstand 1800�F
- See Downloads section for additional X-refs
Overall Length: 4-7/8" Sensor Length: 2-3/4" Base Length: 1-1/2" Termination: 1/4" Quick Disconnect
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.